- Audio Storytelling
- K-2 Audio Storytelling: Lions and Tigers, Angel Espinosa, Lincoln School
- 3-5 Audio Storytelling: Nothing but Fear, Kayden Bottger, Quantum Academy
- 6-8 Audio Storytelling: American Way, Patrick Resolme, Hidden Valley Middle School
- K-2 Photography: American Splash, Carson Hanel, Bernardo School
- 3-5 Photography: Origami Butterfly, Beanie Trude, Quantum Academy
- 6-8 Photography: Hiding in the Shadow, Alexandra Lising, Quantum Academy
- Class Video
- K-2 Class Video: Making it Rain, Ms. Hannigan's Class, L. R. Green
- 3-5 Class Video: What Do You See When You Look in the Mirror?, Ms. Catalanotto's Class, Juniper School
- 6-8 Class Video: The End, Ms. Whitney's Class, Mission Middle School
- Individual Video
The complete 2016 list of nominees can be found by HERE.
The Awards show will be on Tuesday, May 31, at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido, at 7:00 P.M. All of the nominees' projects will be shown in their entirety just prior to the Awards show (5:45-6:45 P.M.).
People's Choice Score Sheet: Use the linked score sheet to help you keep track of your favorites in each category. Vote as often as you like. There's a link to the voting form at each of the viewing sites below. Vote for ANY project you wish, not just nominees. Vote early, and vote often (as they used to say in Chicago). Deadline for voting is May 26 at 4 PM.