Submissions to the 2017 Escondido Youth Media Festival begin March 27 and end May 7, 2017.
- Watch this video first to see what needs to be done (it's short and it's easy)
- All submissions must be made by a sponsoring adult, either an EUSD Teacher or Parent/Guardian.
- To get access to the Entry Form, you must be logged into an EUSD Google account (either a teacher's or the student's with a parent/guardian)
- Submissions are best done from a computer or laptop, but a mobile device (smart phone/tablet) should work, too.
- If you are an EUSD student/parent without access to an EUSD Google account, let us know your situation so we can help.